Dear Parent / Guardian
We wanted to let you know that we have returned to gymnastics on Monday 7th September. Some classes will not be running in their normal session times – mainly parkour / free g due to the nature of these classes and how busy they are. The new terms fees email will be sent separately this week however there are some important changes you need to know about...
Term Dates are Mon 7th Sep - Sun 29th Nov (12 weeks including half term)
1. Every child must take their own water bottle for their session
2. Parents must drop off their child and wait until we have taken their temperature before leaving
3. Every child must have their own block of chalk if they want to use the bars – this can be bought from us at a cost of £3
4. Please ensure your child has used the toilet as close to their session as possible.
5. Please note that some class times have changed – please check these on the fees email
6. Entry will be the main entrance, however in the first week you will be shown where your entrance will be from the following weeks.
7. Exit will be the side exit door up the steps
8. Where possible parents please take your child’s shoes home and bring them back at the end of the session
9. Handbags / bags to be left outside of the gym – or don’t bring them
10. Circuits have been simplified as no hands on support is currently allowed
11. All children will be temperature tested on arrival and hand sanitizer will be used
1. Every child must have their own water bottle
2. If siblings used to come along – please where possible leave them at home if there is an adult working from home, if they can’t be left then they must be either in a car seat or with you at all times.
3. Please ensure your son / daughter has used the toilet as close to their session as possible
4. Handbags / bags to be left outside of the gym
5. You will be guided on week 1 to your entrance and exit and then you will use that one for the rest of the term
6. Circuits have been simplified as no hands on support is currently allowed
7. All children will be temperature tested on arrival and hand sanitizer will be used
Take away tea and coffee will be available if you are staying close by in your car.
For parkour sessions that aren’t running on Mondays as normal we have decided to make them booking only classes and therefore you only pay weekly for what you can do – these are also bookable by anyone who is a member of Gemini and will run Sunday mornings in place of drop-in.
Please see the link below:
Return To Gymnastics